Saturday, October 2, 2010

and another one!

Well this arvo I decided to sew up another dress I cut out a few weeks ago.
This time it was a pattern from the Knip Mode magazine that I discovered recently (thank you Crafty Mamas! http://www.craftymamas.com.au/ ).
I had already made on version up in a black dry knit with a small floral, & at the same time I cut that one out, I cut another in a coral coloured textured lycra.
This was actually supposed to be the practice dress, but cest la vie!
I made a wasitband on this one, but made it detachable (I left it off the black dress).
I also corrected the very low V-neck by stitching the collar together at a more decent level!

Overall I'm quite happy with how this one turned out too.
Have taken a few photographs with some more of my glam shoes from Shoesbuys (yes I do have another pair of floral satin shoes in a darker colourway - I couldn't decide between the 2 so bought them both!)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment