A bunch of new patterns arrived in the mail today!
Placed an order with Vogue last week as they were having a huge sale, & they've arrived already!
Not bad seeing they only got posted on Monday (from USA)....
Now I don't know which one to sew first!
I have the lovely Kay Unger design - Vogue 1183, which will look great made up in linen...
There's aalso a few of the latest McCalls patterns 6112, 6113, 6118, 6119, 6120, 6127
As well as a few of the recent Butterick patterns 5450, 5454, 5471.
Where to begin, where to begin!
So no need to guess what I'll be getting up to this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't you just love receiving those goodies!!! My guess is we'll be doing the exact same thing this weekend! By the way, I left an award for you on my blog!
ReplyDelete